May Blog Challenge

Monday, January 21, 2013

Who I am

A way to introduce myself to the blogging world:

25 things about me:

1. Love God, my family and friends
2. Mickey Mouse is my favorite - I would live in Disney if I could
3. New York City is almost as magical as Disney World
4. Married for 15 years
5. I have a daughter who is 12
6. I love baseball - Yankees
7. I love romantic comedies and musicals
8. I am the costume designer for a local children's musical theatre company
9. I love to sew (a good thing because of number 8)
10. I love to bake - anything
11. I am a certified professional cake decorator
12. I am a professional photographer - degree and everything
13. I love Maroon 5
14. I probably watch way too much TV
15. I have some unusual collections - Disney antenna balls (over 110 unique ones) as an example
16. My favorite animal - Hippo followed closely by penguin, owl and flamingo
17. Deathly terrified by birds (ironic that 3 of my 4 favorite animals are birds)
18. I have a pug, blue heeler, and a calico kitty cat
19. I take way too many pictures of my animals
20. I have stuck with exercising for 5 months - my longest ever
21. I have lost 70 pounds over the last year and couple of months
22. I like doing laundry
23. I like living in the city, I am not a country girl
24. I like to shop
25. I am working on organizing my house - and successful at most of it.

I hope I didn't bore you.  I just wanted to get some things out there about myself.  I will probably blog about these topics the most.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Congratulations on losing 70lbs! :D I should probably be on the bike instead of painting my nails, but... tomorrow's a fresh month. I'll get back on track then. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is harder keeping it off than losing it! I would rather paint my nails too!! :D

      Delete
    2. It so is! I just weighed myself yesterday and I'm back up to 168. >_< Soda and fast food, man. It's gonna be the death of me.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.