May Blog Challenge

Friday, March 15, 2013

10 Things that make me awesome

Day 15 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge...

Ten things that make me awesome.  It was kind of hard coming up with these things about myself (I guess I could add humble to the list).

1. I think I am a pretty good mom.  My kid is smart, polite, and has great self esteem.  She tells me all the time I am a great mom.

2. I think I am a good wife.  I try to encourage, listen, love and respect my husband.  I also pick up all his dirty socks!

3. I think I am a great listener.  I can listen without interrupting or butting in.

4. I am very punctual.  I cannot stand to be late.  I am usually the first to arrive at places.

5. I am encouraging.  

6. I would say I am a friendly person.  I will talk to anyone and will usually walk away with at least one friend from a room full of strangers.

7. I am an awesome baker...and I share.  I love to bake and give treats.

8. I have a really good sense of humor and I can usually put a smile on people's faces.  

9.  I am very loyal, as long as it is reciprocated.  I don't do well with two-faced people

10. I think I take some pretty awesome pictures.   

There is my list of 10.  I have a lot of faults, but it was nice to remember that I have some awesomeness.

Go on over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to see more awesomeness.


8 comments:

  1. We sound so similar, if I do say so myself. Hehehhe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do. Our lists were almost spot on. I, unfortunately, do not have a picture of me in a storm trooper helmet. :(.

      Delete
  2. Being a great listener is an awesome trait. Sometimes you just need someone to vent to who won't judge or interrupt with unwanted advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I love listening to people. I feel I get to know their soul.

      Delete
  3. A very nice list! You ARE awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 7 makes me really wish I lived closer to you. I like to bake and share goodies too. I also love to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we lived closer together too. I totally need someone to bake and share goodies with.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.