May Blog Challenge

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 14 - My Ipod

Happy Pi Day!

Wow, almost half way there with this challenge.  Here we are on Day 14 of the 31 day challenge.  My iTunes collection is all over the map, which I am sure most of yours are too.

The most songs from one person I have on mine are from: Maroon 5, Train, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez (I have a 12 year old).

In the car, we (usually me and my daughter) usually listen to Journey, Bon Jovi, Bruno Mars, or Good Charlotte.

When I run, I listen to Black Eye Peas, POD, Whitesnake, upbeat Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan

My latest downloaded albums are: Imagine Dragons, Ella Goulding, and a few The Voice artists.

I also have Beyonce, Bette Midler, Blake Shelton, Britney Spears, Dr. Hook, Kutless, Todd Agnew, Jay-Z, Linkin Park, etc.

I usually just put the thing on shuffle and let it go.  I am all over the map from Frank Sinatra to Elvis to Tupac.  I generally stay away from hard core rap.  I do have one Justin Bieber song, but no one direction or any other current boy band (I do have New Kids and N'Sync though).

My daughter also has eclectic taste in music too.  She went through a Hilary Duff that I am so glad we are out of.  Her favorite band, currently, is Journey.  She does not like (actually loathes) Justin Bieber.

Thanks for stopping by.  To see what other people are listening to, head on over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany.







8 comments:

  1. My taste in music is all over the place, too. Keeps things interesting.

    I'm so glad my daughter is not old enough to actually like any of today's pop stars. She loves listening to Metric though, and sings a long to a lot of the songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad mine is only toe-deep into today's teen pop stars. Luckily for me she doesn't listen to them obsessively like some kids.

      Delete
  2. I like how Dr. Hook is in among the others you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot more like them on my computer, just not on my iPod. I need to upgrade my ipod for more room.

      Delete
  3. I'm so not hating on Selena Gomez.
    Love your list...sounds a lot like my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when my kid is not in the car, I will so jam to some Selena!! lol

      Delete
  4. OH! Luke Bryan. I just heard one of his songs for the first time and I really liked it but I also recently saw an interview with him and hated it! I'm torn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen him give an interview or in concert or anything. There are a few songs that I love of his, but the rest I can take or leave.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.