May Blog Challenge

Monday, March 4, 2013

My Photo Challenge

I talked last week about a personal photo challenge I wanted to do.  I invited another girl to join me and we did pretty good about it.  I got all 7 pictures taken and edited.





Monday:  Monochrome Monday - had to be in one color scheme

Text or Toy Tuesday - "E"


Whatever or Way back Wednesday - Photographer's choice or edit a picture taken a while back.  I chose Way Back.  Picture taken 2 years ago.


Texture or Thoughful Thursday - I guess Cherrie fits the bill on both


Food Friday - Oreos


Sign or Street Scene Saturday 


Song Title Sunday - Just Around the Riverbend (Pocohantas)


Loving this challenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.