May Blog Challenge

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Freshly Mowed Grass

I am happy to have gotten my yard mowed today.  We were starting to be "those" people on the block. I love a freshly mowed lawn.  It smells wonderful.  I am sad that my zoo will be returning to their fall hours starting next week.  That means it will open an hour later.  As it is right now, I drop Elexis off at school and head straight over to the zoo.  This week I have been the first one in every day.  I love it.  I can connect with the animals and I don't have to share space with anyone else.  I guess I will have to find something to do before I go walk the zoo until next summer.  I have paid for my membership twice with how often I have been this summer.  Tomorrow is my husband's birthday.  I have no idea what to get him...

Photo Day 22: Favorite Flavor
Right now my favorite flavors are fruity.  I love all the fresh fruits and veggies that summer brings.  Here is some of the fruit hanging around my house right now.  Peaches, pears, apples, and pineapple.  I normally have strawberries and blueberries too, but we are out right now.


2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome; making your membership work like that. My friend got a season pass for an aquarium and only ended up going twice. :/ She wanted to go more, but had to rely on others for rides. Anyway, hopefully you'll still get your free time there. I can just imagine how nice that is. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass, but I can only enjoy it for a few seconds before I have a sneezing fit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.