May Blog Challenge

Monday, August 26, 2013

I can't save them all

I am just happy this day is done.  It was a pretty good day with Granny at the Senior Citizen's Center.  After that I went to the animal shelter to try to find my MIL a dog and I cried.  I knew I would.  The animals are so happy to have human affection.  Even the cats that are supposed to be above humans (in their eyes) were throwing themselves against the cages to be petted.  I still have a couple more animal shelters I need to visit and I just don't know how I am going to do it.  She can't do it because she can't leave her mom (Granny) alone for more than an hour and she works during the day.  So, of course I volunteered, because I love animals.  My husband has to keep reminding me that I can't save them all.  I keep reminding him he is replaceable...haha!

We topped off the evening with a trip to the mall.  Always a good thing in my book.  Oh, and I also got another wedding booked for April.  It's in Dallas so I would go for the weekend.  Luckily, I am doing it with another person, so not all the pressure is on me.

Photo Day 26: Contains gluten
Yummy tuxedo rice krispies treats.  My husband's favorite kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.