May Blog Challenge

Thursday, August 15, 2013

My dear friend

Today I am happy that I got to spend some unexpected time with one of my best friends.  We hung out for a couple of hours just talking.  We laughed and cried together.  Her friendship means a lot to me and I am lucky to get to spend time with her.  Hopefully with school starting Monday (EEK!) I can spend more time with her.  We both needed it.

Photo Day 15: Round
I chose to do two different ones.  I did Lindt mini truffles and whoppers - both round.


And to make up for yesterday...here is my idea executed a little better.  On a stick...The Great Divide Bar.  It is nestled in The Great Divide Ice Cream.  


My freezer is so stocked with goodies from this challenge...I love it!  I am going to start looking at another food challenge, or maybe a pinterest food challenge...that sounds fun!


6 comments:

  1. Great to hear about you catching up with an old friend :) Sometimes it's the best to just sit down and talk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I need to do that more with my friends.

      Delete
  2. Lindt truffles and good friends. One becomes a good friend by bringing Lindt truffles. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes Lisa, they do. Or any sweet stuff in general.

      Delete
  3. I love unexpected bestie time. ^_^ Also, just looking at your pics are making me fat. lol So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try having all this food around the house. I have had to walk a few extra steps at the zoo to make up for it. My poor husband's pants are starting not to fit. lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.