May Blog Challenge

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Stealing


A Christmas Meme

From the archives!

1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is... Believe by Josh Grobin and O Holy Night and Carol of the Bells


2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine? None of the above, but the family loves hot chocolate


3.When do you put your decorations up? Tree goes up Thanksgiving weekend along with stockings and outside lights.

4. What are you having for Christmas dinner?  steak

5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition? being with my family

6. Have you ever gone Carol singing? yes, and it was fun!  It was when I was in middle and high school with my youth group

7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? What is that truth?  Santa will leave me presents on Christmas morning.

8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? one ornament at a time...haha.  lights, garland ornaments, angel put on last by Elexis.

9. What's the best thing about Christmas? Christ and family

10. All I want for Christmas is... no drama, a fun relaxing day (last year was too much drama).

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if a 'no drama' holiday is possible if there is family involved. I wish you the Merriest of Christmas...my new friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After South Park I can't listen to O Holy Night without hearing Cartman swearing in my head. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.