May Blog Challenge

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Catch up



I did not fall off the map; I have been busy trying to get my house back to somewhat normal state after Christmas threw up all over it.  My tree is down and my inside decorations are packed.  So here I am playing catch up:

Day 26: What is the best advice someone has ever given you?  

Besides "Treat people the way you want to be treated" I would go with "It's my life, it's now or never I ain't going to live forever"  - Bon Jovi.

I want to do as much as I possibly can.  That is part of the reason I am not able to decide on a college major.  I want to do it all.  I want to visit new places and revisit places I have already been.  I want to enjoy life because we don't know how long we have (now if I only had unlimited bank funds...lol)

Day 27: Today's challenge, if you choose to accept it:

Step away from the traditional blog post format. Record yourself singing a song, or reciting a poem or short story, then share it with us via YouTube or mp3 (recruit your friends and family to do it with you if you want). Alternatively, create a blog post that uses no written words (for example, pictures only, or drawings, or something else entirely different).





Day 28: What will you miss about 2013 (or alternatively what will you not miss)?

I will definitely not miss all the drama that has happened this year involving family.  The plus side to 2013 is I started blogging and made a few friends, which I am very grateful for.  



Ok, all the posts are caught up.  Here are pictures of the outside of the house.  Plus the new decorations going up next year.  I purchased them for half off after Christmas.  We also got new LED lights for the house.  Very excited.  



4 comments:

  1. Hurray for catching up! Still trying to accomplish that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even started thinking about taking down the Christmas decorations.....yuck! I hate doing that. Happy New Year new friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ready for Christmas to be over. Let's just say I faked a lot of happy happy that day. I hope you had a great New Years.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.