May Blog Challenge

Thursday, December 26, 2013

I love my animals.

There's a growing movement on Facebook called "Your First Dollar Spent", encouraging everyone to start the new year by giving to charity. Share your favorite charity(s) and tell us why they're near and dear to your heart

I would definitely have to say it would be the ASPCA.  Every time I am at Petsmart, I always add a dollar or more to the charity (not sure if its ASPCA, but it does go to local animal shelters).  Elexis and I plan on volunteering at the local animal shelter in the coming year.  We both love animals and want to help out.  

5 comments:

  1. You reminded me that I have some old towels and blankets I want to take to the local shelter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. Anything for the animals or the environment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.