May Blog Challenge

Sunday, December 22, 2013

My favorite decorations



Day 22: Show us your favorite holiday decorations.

Since I got started so late on this post, I will use a few pictures I already have, but save you all from cell phone pics until tomorrow and catch up with this one tomorrow.  I don't decorate a lot for Christmas simply because I don't really have the room.  I have to pretty much rearrange my entire living room to put my tree up, but I do love it and it is my favorite decoration.  




5 comments:

  1. I would love to come and look at all your Disney ornaments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always have an open invitation. We added 25 new ones this year (our new advent is a Disney ornament you can fill with something and they are numbered on the back).

      Delete
  2. I think it's cool you have a Disney-themed tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I''m just happy my kid loves Disney as much as I do, and my husband goes with it.

      Delete
  3. We used to have a ton of those Disney ornaments, too. We probably still do somewhere... >_>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.