May Blog Challenge

Sunday, December 1, 2013

So sorry...

I kind of fell off the wagon for the November challenge...by one day... You will have to forgive me, my sister and my two adorable nephews are in town and I spend pretty much every waking moment with them.  I will have a huge post on Thanksgiving and how much fun I had, when they leave.  All I can say is; I wished they lived closer.  I will leave you with a couple of cell phone pics.

I may or may not have conditioned my nephew that I am his favorite person.  And this may or may not be the result of copious amounts of spoiling (sorry sis).

We did a lot of photoshoots like this.

Such a chill baby.  I was so happy to finally get to meet him.

My favorite picture!  My two most favorite kids in the entire world!

Two reasons I love being an Aunt....my boys.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is the best. You get to spoil and send them home. My sister has done that with my child as well.

      Delete
  2. lol By one day. ;) I don't think anybody will hold that against you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew...I thought the blogging police was going to come after me. haha

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am probably going to have to break it up into a few posts. We did a lot of stuff.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.