May Blog Challenge

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection Meme

From the archives!

1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?  connections and friendships I have made 
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? family drama
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?  getting to see my sister and her family including my 6 month old nephew
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? some things in my marriage
5. Pick three words to describe 2013.  blessed and tiring
6. What were the best books you read this year?  Harry Potter series
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships?  my daughter, my husband, God
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?  probably the physical change since starting the gym in May.
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?  become more forgiving (work in progress)
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?  reconnected with God, started going to church again
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically?  I've gained muscle and can run almost two miles
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?  I've met some of the best people all because I started blogging.  I cannot wait to one day actually meet them face to face.
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work?  scrubbing the toilet...haha..not!  The time I have to volunteer.
14. What was the most challenging part of your work? costuming over 70 kids
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?  the internet
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year?  volunteering and spending time with my family
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? people are not who you think they are; everyone has demons some are just closer to the surface than others.
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you. How about 2014 is the year things are better.  

6 comments:

  1. Good for you for sticking with a workout routine! The workout endorphins help with everything. I love your answer to #17 - very, very true. Wishing you the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I'm so tired I barely remember this past year. >_> Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I am trying to come up with a kind of year end post, but I am just thinking...man I am tired...lol

      Delete
  3. family drama....we all have it don't we??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.