May Blog Challenge

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm sorry, so sorry...

I promise I did not drop off the face of the earth after New Years.  I have just been busy changing (hehe).  But seriously, I have been trying to get my house decluttered and trying to instill some good habits.  One of the things I am going to start doing is posting goals I would like to accomplish each month.  So, here are my goals for January:

1. Post regularly - starting right now, lets forget the past week, even though I am going to catch up on Stealing Sunday, I like doing those.

2.  Create and stick with a menu plan all month - so far so good this month, lets keep it up.

3. Reconnect spiritually - Downloaded YouVersion on my computer and I am doing a few Bible studies

4.  Get back to the gym - Now that Elexis is back in school, this should be easier

5.  Declutter at least one room - I have already kind of reorganized my kitchen.

6. Take more pictures.  - I haven't picked up my camera for about a week.

7. Get school stuff worked out - start with figuring out what I want to do...haha.

I think that is a good starting point.  I don't want to overwhelm myself.  Hopefully this will keep me in check and I will actually accomplish something.  I plan on writing out my goals I hope to accomplish this year, but I want to finalize them first (which means good ole pen and paper for me...haha).

Ok, now off to do Sunday Stealing.

5 comments:

  1. I still like writing with pen and paper. Then I put it on the computer. I want to declutter too! This house is so full of 'stuff' there isn't hardly room for me anymore. LOL I am trying to reconnect spiritually as well . I've started Read the Bible in a Year again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YouVersion. I use it on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decluttering. Oh that is ALWAYS my goal but ... I'm not so successful at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Declutter!! *throws confetti* I wish I could pull that off, but living with two pack rats makes it a never-ending struggle... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goals are better than resolutions! Because you can keep your eye on them...and they can evolve! :) YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.