May Blog Challenge

Thursday, January 2, 2014

So it begins...


Yay, my second year of blogging.  I have hit the anniversary date yet, but it's close.


I am choosing to join my friends in the One Word 365 day challenge.  After reading the website and thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it; I am, of course, already a day behind.  It's funny, because in real life I am a very punctual person, but here I tend to be late all the time...which leads me to my word...




I am going to work on positive changes this year.  I need to change the way I think, the way I respond, the way I feel, the way I speak...it's going to be a journey because I hate change.  I have noticed I have taken on a very negative way lately and I don't like that about myself.  I am excited to see what I can accomplish.  



6 comments:

  1. Change--what a fun word! Now I'm trying to create a Pinterest board to collect ideas and images for my word (Refresh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea. I think I will head over and attempt to do the same thing. Sometimes Pinterest gets me distracted, and by sometimes I mean all the time...lol

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping for a big change this year. I don't want to talk about it too much because that usually defeats me (no, I don't want a baby lol) but with luck.... *fingers crossed* big change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, now I am in suspense. I can't wait to hear/see what it's about. I will cross my fingers with you.

      Delete
  3. Well since my word is HOPE....I am going to hope that you can achieve the CHANGE that you want. Now I am heading to Pinterest to do the same thing as you and Kwizgiver. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is a good goal. I wish you the best of luck with that this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.