May Blog Challenge

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Stealing





The Fast Dozen Meme

From the archives at All Stace, All The Time

  1. What is the last book that you passed on to someone else to read? The Hunger Games, not sure if I got it back.  
  2. The one song you secretly or not so secretly want to sing at karaoke? Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby. I know all the words.  
  3. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I have always loved the name Gabriella.
  4. What do you wish your administrator or boss would notice? That the toilets were clean??  lol  I am a stay at home mom...
  5. What is your biggest pet peeve? I have tons that I wrote about here.
  6. What holds you back in pursuing your biggest dream? Indecision and of course money
  7. Why do you think you are a lovable person? I am very friendly and I love hugs.
  8. If every day had an extra hour in it, what would you do with it? Maybe I would be about to use that to blog more regularly...
  9. The last song you turned up in your car or house was? Let It Go from the Frozen soundtrack
  10. What is a secret talent you may have? I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.
  11. Your favorite thing to do outside when it's not too cold out in the winter? What is this outside you speak of??  I like to take pictures outside.
  12. How do you respond if someone asks you an inappropriate or nosy question? Pretty much with avoidance and humor.  

8 comments:

  1. Someone horked your Hunger Games? That's punishable by banishment!!! GASP

    I'll sing Ice, Ice, Baby with ya! To the extreme I rock a mike like an vandal.....

    I do believe you have a masters in Sarcasm as well. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have no worries, I have it digitally as well. It may just be in the black hole known as Elexis' room.

      And this is why we were separated at birth!! lol...

      Delete
  2. I love that song Let It Go from Frozen. I just happened to listen to it today a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song is amazing. We like the movie version better than Demi's version. The song lyrics really speak to me.

      Delete
  3. You need to make a You-Tube video of tying a cherry stem with your tongue. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do, I am only linking to you...lol. My husband is amazed by it. He can touch his nose with his tongue though and I can't do that.

      Delete
  4. lol You're so funny. ^_^ Sadly, I know, most people don't notice that the toilets are clean... they only notice when they aren't. >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and that really sucks!! I am pretty proud of my toilets after they are clean. ...

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.