May Blog Challenge

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Stealing

The Last Night Meme

From By The Way Sunday, a now defunct meme blog.  
Did anyone call you last night?  I had to go back and look at my phone...Yes, to ask my husband if he wanted anything from Braums.  We were there for the final cast party.
How late were you on the computer last night?  Let's just say it was this morning...around the 4ish mark.  Insomnia sucks!
What did you have to eat last night?  Chicken, baked potato, veggies....yum.
Did you watch any good TV shows or movies last night?  I caught up on my DVR some.  I love Mike and Molly
Did any news items stand out to you last night?  I was around a bunch of middle schoolers.  The only news I found out was who likes who and who broke up with who.
Did you go out last night?  Yep, to the final performance of Willy Wonka.
What was the weather like last night?  A little chilly, or a lot chilly if you are me.  
What was the last thing you said last night?  It was probably "Ok girls, let's go to bed" to my blue heeler and my cat.  That is their cue to stop sleeping where they are and follow me to bed
What time did you go to bed last night? Again, it was this morning around 4.

1 comment:

  1. Middle school drama... I don't miss teaching middle school. High school is barely better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.