The 20Q Meme
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? I like the words
2. What's your favorite kind of cake? I don't like to eat cake; but I like to bake swirl cakes best.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I do both. When I make it is usually a baked good.
4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? What's your favorite cereal.
5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? I have both disabled; but spam email sometimes filters through.
6. What was the best party you've ever been to? I went to an awesome halloween party once. I won 3rd place in my Princess Fiona costume. I got beat out by a pregnant Betty (from the Flintstones)
7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? Too loud (I have sensitive hearing)
8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? I take the chance.
9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one? Absolutely!
10. What's the most messed up food combination that you've had that was actually good? Pepper on my apples
11. What's one of your most random pet peeves (something that annoys you)? scraping a fork across a plate...eek!
12. When is the last time you had home cooking? Today. I love to cook. I very rarely eat out.
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose? Ramona from the Ramona Quimby series.
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? Friends
15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be? Sloth...they don't do anything
16. What's your favorite girl's name? Currently, if I had a little girl I would name her Brittyn Rae after mine and my husband's dad's middle names.
17. What's your favorite boy's name? Dakota
18. What's your supermarket of choice? Crest (a local chain) and Walmart Neighborhood Market
19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? no brainer...Minnie Mouse
20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? I am so boring. I don't get anything from the concession.